Support Our Cause
Issues of Critical Importance
The Lake Tahoe shoreline is our home, our privileged responsibility - and our right. Our lakefront property rights are at risk, challenged from all sides. Restrictive shoreline ordinances, rising pier and buoy rent and fees, public access abuse and resource damage are on the rise. Your ability to enjoy and improve your lakefront property is uncertain.
While we rely on annual memberships, we encourage every lakefront owner, member or not, to contribute to the cause and help us safeguard your rights.
Click here, to learn more about TLOA membership and to show how deeply you care.
Following is the short list of our endangered lakefront property rights:
- California State Lands Issues - Pier and Buoy Rent, Unfettered Public Access
- Nevada State Lands - Pier and Buoy Fees
- TRPA Shorezone Ordinances (Shoreline Planning Initiative)
- California & Nevada Legislation
- Controlling Aquatic Invasive Species