WATCHDOG, CHAMPION, DEFENDER
TLOA represents all private lakefront property owners around Lake Tahoe. Since 1974, owners of lakefront property in both Nevada and California have had a common voice. Whether advocating for fair and reasonable regulation or legislation, or participating on committees to protect endangered species, TLOA is at the helm.
TLOA is proud to be the leader in providing:
- Advocacy on important issues
- Education & Outreach to lakefront owners in Nevada and California
- Oversight & Monitoring on key legislation and regulation
- Stewardship of Lake Tahoe’s important natural resources
- Defending lakefront principals through collaboration, negotiation, or when necessary litigation